The grand finale of the 2018 Miss Ghana beauty pageant will take place at the Accra Marriott Hotel on Saturday, September 29, 2018 at exactly 7pm.
The night will see a key competition among ten ladies who have been groomed for weeks.
Artistes billed to perform include Gyedu-Blay Ambolley and Steve Bedi.
Below are the ten Finalists:
1. Juliet Afinaomi Mokpokpo Gonuh (Upper East Region)
2. Laila Issaka (Northern Region)
3. Nana Ama Benson (Central Region)
4. Anita Nana Yaa Addai (Ashanti Region)
5. Nana Yaa Owusu-Achempem (Eastern Region)
6. Elizabeth Mary Maclean (Western Region)
7. Peggy Ohene Aggekum Boateng (Brong-Ahafo Region)
8. Vera Seyram Selase (Volta Region)
9. Rhoda Naa Aku Shika Mingle (Greater Accra Region)
10. Veronica Safo Adu-Nti (Upper West Region).
The contestants are the representatives for the 10 Regions of Ghana