If Nigerians could choose a synonym for “weekend”, it would definitely be “owambe”.
The weekends can be very exciting if you have parties to attend but quite frustrating if you do not know what to wear.
If you are usually confused about what to wear to an owambe, we have good news for you. We have compiled ten beautiful and creative aso ebi styles that will surely make you stand out in a party. You can always recreate these styles with your own choice of fabric thereby personalizing the style. You can also modify the style to fit your personality, body shape and personal preference.
Here are some lovely styles that would help you make a bold fashion statement this weekend.
1. You can pull off a stylish blouse and wrapper with a head gear of your choice. Toolz Oniru stuns in this blouse and wrapper designed by Sheye Oladejo.
[Credit: Instagram/ @toolzo]
2. Sometimes, all you need is a sky blue dress and a smile. Linda Ejiofor-Suleiman looks absolutely gorgeous in this dress designed by Purple Lagos.
[Credit: Instagram/ @ihuomalindaejiofor]
3. You can never go wrong with Ankara. Sharon Ooja looks absolutely stunning in this outfit designed by Somo.
4. Who says loose dresses aren’t cute?Bisola Aiyeola shows us that loose dresses are indeed cute as she looks beautiful in this loose flowing dress designed by Omoge Creations.
[Credit: Instagram/ @iambisola]
5. Strapless dresses will always be fashionable. You can opt for a long strapless dress and make that fashion statement.
[Credit: Instagram/ @dddido]
6. Well, “Sexy” will always stand out. Linda Osifo looks lovely in this high slit dress designed by Bibian Fashion House.
[Credit: Instagram/ @lindaosifo]
7. You can decide to be extra bold and pull off a hot number such as this. Lilian Afegbai looks irresistible in this outfit designed by Suzanne Emmanuel.
[Credit: Instagram/ @lillyafe]
8. Who said jumpsuits can’t be worn to owambes? Nkiru Nwosu stuns in this jumpsuit designed by Cuties and Sparkus.
[Credit: Instagram/ @lindisparkus]
9. You definitely can’t go wrong with a touch of red. Aderonke Enoabasi looks amazing in this outfit designed by Rhonke Fella Collections.
[Credit: Instagram/ @therealrhonkefella]
10. Royal blue is definitely royal and who doesn’t want to look like a queen?, Mercy Aigbe looks like a queen in this dress by C.E.O Luminee.
[Credit: Instagram/ @realmercyaigbe]
Have a beautiful weekend!